Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our July Trip to Walt Disney World

We made our annual trip to Disney June 29-July 5. It was hot and crowded, but still loads of fun. Actually, the lines weren't too bad.  The only place I felt was too crowded, was Fantasyland (old and new).

We stayed in the new Art of Animation resort (in a Finding Nemo suite).  We're used to Pop Century, which is just a walk across the bridge, so I was excited to stay here.  Ewan and I walked around the resort and got some pics (except, for The Little Mermaid section - it was further away, and we were getting tired).






I'm just so glad they finally did something with this property. As I said, we've been staying at Pop Century for years, and we would explore the property, including the bridge that led to the unfinished project (which is now Art of Animation resort).  I'd heard that originally it was supposed to be another version of Pop Century - where the current one covers the last half of the 20th century, the new one would cover the first half.  But, I guess they changed their mind.

Here's Ewan's recap of the trip that I recorded on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment